Tuesday, January 20, 2015

You Make Me Smile & TTCRD {Jan 20-26 Challenge}

Good day everyone! It's so hot and humid where I am. I wonder how the weather is like at your place? Hoping you are in good health and enjoying the ending of January in ten days more. Hey, where did the time go I wonder. Aaah, enough blab, {smile}

Moving on to my favorite subject is this layout I designed for Through The Craft Room Door (TTCRD)'s newest challenge. The theme is Anything Goes starting today until the 26th day this month.
Supplies: Digi image 'Whootie Owl Set', Kaisercraft patterned paper 'What A Hoot' collection and stamp, Copic Markers, Alpha Markers, Sunlit circle and flower punches, DMC thread, VersaFine Onyx Black ink pad, Micia brown ink pad, Tattered Angel Glimmer Mist, Antique Stamp alphabet, rhinestones, handmade paper rosettes, drywall tape and my trusty sewing machine. 

 Our sponsor this week is Limited Runs and I am thrilled to be given the Whootie Owl Set digital images to create my project. Click here for the cutest owls ever!
I used a beautiful sketch by Heather Waldron to create this page. If you are sketch lovers, take a peek at Heather's sketch designs at Home & Scrapped.
Here are some close-up photos:
 Last month I bought three different sizes of circle punches so been playing wild with them making rosettes since then. Previously I used circle cutter and that took longer time. So please don't be surprise if you keep seeing me making paper rosettes because I have gone crazy at the moment {chuckle}.
 I love using the alphas above. My recent toy as well.  
 I love stitching and had the urge to sew the trees by hand to make it pop.
So there you have it from me this time. I hope my layout inspire you to create your own using digital images. I look forward to see your submission at TTCRD.

Off I go into these challenges:
1. Home & Scrapped : January Sketch
 2. Crafting From The Heart : Always Anything Goes
3. Craft Your Passion : Always Anything Goes
4. Dream Valley : Anything Goes
5. Imagination-Crafts : Anything Goes
6. Love To Scrap! : Anything Goes
7. Not Just Cards : Always Anything Goes
8. My Craft Creations : Always Anything Goes
9. Perfectly Rustics : Animals
10. Scrapbook Stamp Society : Ch#58 Anything Goes
11. The Paper Nest Dolls : Anything Goes

Until next time. Always look at the bright side of life.

Hugs and smiles,

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout! I love the soft green colors and design. Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Asmah what a gorgeous layout.

    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator



    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout, Asmah. I love little owls, colors, design... :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really great layout - those owls are so cute.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow Asmah this is just a stunning page and I adore the mono green tones, the edge embroidery and of course the folded circle placed so creatively on the corner of the precious photo.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful !!! Love background. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how all the elements come together on this page, it looks fantastic. Thanks for joining Perfectly Rustics Animal Challenge. Cathie DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful layout.Just love how you've built this page up.
    Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion and hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute birds and owls and I love those flowers. Great to see a scrapbooking page! Thanks for joining us at Perfectly Rustics.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful project. Love the little owls etc xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful layout :) Thanks for joining us Dream Valley Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah