Monday, October 26, 2015

Altered Box @ ARTplorations Mixed Media Tutorials

{My DT work for ARTplorations}

Hello everyone! It's  my turn for a tutorial at ARTplorations today. A very minimalist decoration you can do in your leisure.
 The stencil used for this project is old rose prints by ARTplorations:
The current October Mixed Media Challenge is still running until the end of this month. We would love to see your creations in mixed media form; anything goes but no cards please. The winner will receive a$15 STAMPlorations gift certificate or 2 ARTplorations stencils. And the top picks receive an ARTplorations stencil of their choice.
 Thank you for dropping by.
I have more sweeties coming up soon. See you!

Hugs and smiles,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah